Welcome to the Kenwood Swim & Tennis Club, Inc website.
WE ARE OPEN!
NOTICE: As per the “Responsible Restart Ohio” recommendations, KSTC has mandated occupancy limits for both the POOL and the FACILITY itself.
Total Facility Capacity: 130
Total Pool Capacity: 70
These numbers can change at any time at the direction of the Ohio Health Department.
In order to ensure all members have access to the pool, we will be implementing a new:
The reservation system is called SuperSaas and is the tool most pools are using to manage capacity.
Each Member will have to create an account to schedule a reservation. Click here to learn more about creating a new account.
- Only necessary Friday – Sunday:
- 2:30-5:30 p.m.
- You will not be required to make a reservation after 6 p.m.
- Reservations will be available three days in advance of the reservation day. The SuperSaas reservation system opens at 11:00am (ex. “Reservation for Saturday at 2:30” would be available on Wednesday at 11am,
***You will need to make a reservation on Monday September 7th due to the Labor Day holiday***
We’ve received quite a few questions about what to expect as we open the club, and put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN!
NEW MEMBERS: Download the application below and send in with your check payment.
2020 NEW member offers: PROMOTION EXTENDED!
- New members will receive half off the initiation fee when they pay in full by — a savings of $250!
- The initiation fee will be waived when two or more new families/individuals join and list a second joining family/individual and both pay in full Opening Day. That’s right, both families will have their initiation fee waived.
If a new member signs up with your name as the referral, you will earn a $50 referral credit per membership!
2020 MEMBERSHIP FEES:
- Family $848.00
- Individual $520.00
- Alumni Couple $424.00
- Alumni Single $260.00
All memberships will incur 7% sales tax
Check: Please mail your check to Towne Properties, 11340 Montgomery Road, Suite 202, Cincinnati, OH 45249. Please make it payable to Kenwood Swim & Tennis Club.
Please consider a donation towards our capital improvement fund as you renew your membership.
The donations need to be processed as a separate payment via check and made payable to Kenwood Swim & Tennis Club with “donation” in the memo. Please mail the check to Towne Properties with the address listed under Payment Options. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
HOURS: daily from 11AM – 9PM.
To ensure you receive all of the latest updates and email correspondence from us, Please subscribe on our email list as soon as possible and like our Facebook page. These are our primary communication methods throughout the year to all members.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at (513) 791-0949 or email@example.com. Thank you!