Meet Our Tennis Pro
Hilary Brooks, PTR Certified Tennis Professional
Hilary Brooks is a USPTA Elite Professional and has over ten years teaching experience with children and adults. She has been teaching at Eastern Hills Indoor for the last three years. She played in college at The Ohio State University and in ITF Pro tournaments.
If you are interested in improving your game, please contact Hilary at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Adult Tennis Programs
- Ladies Doubles Team – Tuesdays 5:30-7:00 PM ($15/session)
- Ladies Doubles Beginner Clinic – Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 PM ($15/session)
- Doubles Tennis Social – JUNE 8th & JUNE 29th @ 6:30 PM. All adults are invited to play! Bring an appetizer to share. BYOB. Socialize a little & play a little tennis. Round robin format where we will switch partners after 4 games. All levels of players welcomed!
Click here to register for KSTC women’s tennis clinics
2018 Junior Tennis program
Get your juniors out there to play this lifelong sport! We’ve got plenty of opportunities for our young players to learn the game of tennis—with a big emphasis on fun! We’ve filled our late mornings at KSTC with plenty of opportunities for our kids to get involved with our program. We’ve divided our clinics into skill levels to keep the children interested and with their friends. We have changed the times to coincide with swim practices and the opening of the pool.
- Pee Wees (age 5 & under) Tuesday & Thursday 10:00-10:30 AM ($5/session)
- Level One (age 6-11) Tuesday & Thursday 10:45 – 11:45 AM ($10/session)
- Level Two (12+) Tuesday & Thursday 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM ($10/session)
Click here to register for KSTC juniors tennis lessons
Contact KSTC Tennis Director Stacy Durr-Stainton email@example.com